Top Life Lessons I Was Able To Learn In 2020
2020 was a roller coaster ride in my life. There were lots of ups and downs this year. So, life taught me more than the syllabus this year.
If there is a year people won’t forget it is definitely this year 2020. Many things happened from the pandemic to protest and finally, the year is coming to an end.
No doubt that 2020 has been a tragic year but it taught me so many life changing lessons and some of them are as follows:
- 2020 reminded me again of one big thing. You just never can predict tomorrow no matter how fool proof you think your charts are.
- Change your way of thinking and your life will be completely changed! If you have a negative mindset then you’ll only attract negativity but if you think positively then your life will be full of optimism.
- Be passionate about your dreams! You can fulfill your dreams only when you show some kind of passion towards it. If you really want to achieve something in life take some action and be enthusiastic about that.
- Be grateful for the things that you currently have. Don’t take things for granted because you never know what is temporary and what will be permanent!
- Don’t be disappointed by failures instead learn from them. If you’ll always succeed in everything then you will not learn new things in life.
- Be kind and generous towards others because kindness is most impressive gift you can give to others.
- Each day is a new beginning so let go of your past and live in the present by learning new things for the future.
- Be prepared for every situation because life is unpredictable so you might never know what will happen tomorrow!
- Explore new things because sticking to the same schedule everyday will bring boredom in your life.
2020 has been quite a year. And in case you still think you can predict the future take a look at your charts from January, you will be blindsided by the unexpected, your only choice is how you respond.
These are some life lessons that will stick with me throughout my life and I hope I’ll follow and implement them with full sincerity.